Course Substitution

A student qualifies for graduation when he/she has fulfilled all the requirements for the degree program in which he/she enrolled when admitted to the University. If he/she is unable to complete the requirements of any program (due to termination of a course, the changing of its content, or when accrediting new programs that comprise courses the student has not studied), he/she can substitute or compensate for these courses with other equivalent courses, in terms of level, content, and credit hours. The Admission and Registration Deanship must be informed of the substitution or compensation after the student has obtained the approval of the Admission and Registration Deanship for graduation requirements.