A student may declare from one major to another within a college, in accordance with the policy below:
- A student must meet the college requirements for the requested concentration, track, minor and major.
- A student first must apply to his/her collage of choice then he/she can change.
- A student changing a major will start the new major with the beginning of next semester.
- The changing must be approved by the college dean.
- All courses that have been studied by a student who has transferred from one concentration, track, minor and major.
- To another are recorded in his/her academic record, including the grades and CGPAs obtained throughout his/her study at the University.
- Student must submit the Declaration of Concentration, Track, Minor and Major e-form.
The form should be submitted during the 12th week of fall and spring semester.