Grade Re-evaluation Based on Exceptions to University Policy

In those cases, in which the grade received by the student is the result of the University policy (e.g., an "F" resulting from failure to remove an Incomplete grade in the time allowed or failure to officially withdraw from a course) rather than a faculty member's evaluation of performance in a course, the student's written appeal must be directed to the Office of the registrar. Such appeals will be considered by registration Committee. This process cannot be used for students appealing a failing grade (F) assigned due to academic dishonesty.