The transcripts of graduating students show honors categories based on the following scale:
- First Honor 3.75 through 4.0 GPA
- Second Honor 3.5 through 3.74 GPA
These honors categories are based on a student’s cumulative average at the end the graduation semester. Student who are eligible for first or second honors also must meet the following criteria:
- He/she must not have failed any course completed at the University or any other university.
- He/she must have completed all graduation requirements within a specified period, the maximum of which is the average of the maximum and minimum limits for completing his/her degree program.
- He/she must have completed 60 percent or more of the graduation requirements at the university from which he/she is graduating.