Students' records will be placed on "Hold Status" if they incur any type of outstanding obligation (either financial or otherwise) to the university.
Some typical reasons for holds are:
- Outstanding fees or other unpaid university fees
- Outstanding library books and/or fines
- Expired Iqama.
- Outstanding transcripts or documents.
- Student’s record pending disciplinary action.
- No administrative or academic services will be provided to students on Hold Status until the specific obligations have been met.
- Students who have not cleared their "Hold Status" from previous registrations will not be permitted to register again until the hold has been cleared.