An undergraduate non-degree student takes credit bearing courses but does not pursue a baccalaureate degree. Non-degree students register for courses on a space available basis. Alfaisal University degree candidates have priority for registration.
Non-degree students must demonstrate course pre-requisites and may need approval from the respective department of the College. As a non-degree student, you may take up to 24 credits in this status. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid.
Alfaisal University welcomes non-degree students for a maximum of two consecutive semesters and must fulfil the following requirements:
- Proof of English Proficiency Test.
- Official High school transcript and Quadrat, Tahseely, or SAT.
- Non-degree students cannot register for a course without fulfilling its pre-requisites.
- Students who have college credits or have completed a college degree must submit an official college transcript.
- A Non-Degree student is allowed to register for a maximum of 12 CHs in Fall or Spring semester, and 9 CHs in Summer semester, on the condition that the student does not exceed more than 24 CHs in both semesters.
- Advanced payment of full tuition fees.
- For Non –Saudi students, a valid Iqama and proof of health insurance.