Skip to main content
- Registration in a course may be cancelled if the student does not satisfy all published pre-requisites.
- Students should check course pre-requisites in their program guides (study plan) before registering for a course.
- If there is an exceptional case in which the prerequisite might be waived, the instructor and the College Dean need to send his/her approval to the registrar.
- Student must fill prerequisite form.
- Students must check with their instructor to ensure that his/her name is on the class roster.