Alfaisal University is keen in involving all students in every kind of activities through college’s associations or clubs. It Allows students to participate in the Kingdom’s national and international events in the campus. The clubs’ events aim at serving the campus life and the international community in general. The activity department at Deanship of Student Affairs, Admissions and Registration support and sponsor all approved proposals.
Association: each college has one association established and supervised by the Deanship of Student Affairs, Admissions and Registration (activity office), the members must be from the same college.
Club: established by the students and supervised by Deanship of Student Affairs, Admissions and Registration, the club members can be from all the students in the campus.
- Must be approved by Deanship of Student Affairs, Admissions and Registration.
- All clubs should represent Alfaisal vision and mission.
- All events must be in compliance with MoE and Alfaisal regulations.
- No mixed gender clubs of female and male.
- Head of association or club must spend a year at Alfaisal as a student and be aware of all regulations.
- A head of a club and its members should have no conduct or academic warning.
- No racial or religious discussions or debates.
- Should not duplicate either in function or purpose an existing club.
- No event that may endanger the mental, physical health or safety of students or endanger a public property on campus.
- Any club that inactive for whole year will be cancelled.
- All recognized student organizations (association and club) will be held responsible by the University for abiding by Alfaisal, and governmental laws. The University is involved in the off-campus event of recognized student organizations when such event is under Alfaisal name.
- Only currently registered students shall be eligible for active membership status in student organizations.
- The purpose of student organizations must not conflict with the educational functions or established policies of the University.
- The University offers several ways for student organizations to market themselves to students who want to become involved.
- All recognized student organizations are given space on the sites. http://www.alfaisal.edu/
- The Office of Student Activities coordinates associations and clubs Fair at the beginning of the fall semester. All recognized student organizations are given an opportunity to register for the fairs during which they can set up a table with information about their groups.
- Student organizations can place flyers/materials on general purpose bulletin boards throughout campus after the approval of SA & PR.
- The Head of a club’s responsibilities:
- Represent the club.
- Enforce the regulations on the club’s activities.
- Contact Student Affairs for any issues.
- Submit all financial receipts to the activity’s office.
- Submit comprehensive report for each event with pictures.
- Must be enrolled full time student.
- Must train the next president before he/she leaves.
- The University’s recognition to a student association or club, the club is accorded a number of benefits, including:
- Use of the University’s logo and insignia is subject to university regulations.
- Ability to book space for the activity.
- Right to hold Events.
- The use of the clubs’ name on campus.
- Access and ability to use university property and equipment.
- Access to send email to all students.
- Financial support for the activities.
- Email address for the club.