Student Part-Time Employment plays an important and valuable experience for the student, in addition to other benefits for student and the university. Alfaisal University Program for student employment is implemented to encourage an effective and proactive university community and provide students with the financial assistance if need may be, as well as give them the chance to develop a real workplace experience. The following are the guidelines for students’ employment in Alfaisal
- An hourly rate is 30 SR
- The maximum allowed working hours is 15 hours/week.
- The contract duration is one semester only.
- There should not be any conflict between the student classes and the working hours.
- A student can only be employed with one Department/College during the same semester.
Student Requirements to be fulfilled
- The student must be enrolled during the Employment semester.
- The Student Cumulative GPA must be 2.75 and above.
- The student must complete 30 credit hours (UPP credit hours will not be calculated)
- The student should have no disciplinary actions in his/her record.