3.28. Transfer Credit Evaluation

Official transfer credit evaluations are prepared only for students who:

  1. Have been admitted to a degree program and have paid the advance deposit fee.
  2. Are continuing students taking schoolwork away while still enrolled at the University Continuing students are requested to receive prior approval for schoolwork to be taken elsewhere.


  1. Transfer credit is administered by the Registrar.
  2. The Registrar Office works on a close and continual basis with one faculty member in each department, designated by the department head or dean of the College, who acts as liaison with the Registrar Office.