Upon receiving an Acceptance letter the student must pay an amount of SAR 20,000 as part of his/her tuition fee before classes' starts to reserve his/her seat. If there is no payment made, the student's seat might be allocated to another student.
- The student could benefit from the flexible payment plan after completing his/her enrolment requirements within the 2nd week of classes.
- 1st installment within the 4th week of classes 33.3%
- 2nd installment within the 8th week of classes 33.3 %
- 3rd installment within the 12th week of classes 33.3 %
- Installment dates, Number of Installments and percentages may change.
- Failure to meet installments deadlines a late payment penalty will be charged on each installment. late payment fee is SAR 1,000 per installment.
- Due dates are not extended nor are late payment fees waived for any reason
- Student is expected to meet all financial obligations to the University by the appropriate due dates. For student who fails to meet his/her financial obligations promptly, the University reserves the right to place a "HOLD" on the student's record that prevents registration for future semesters, sitting for exams and the release of transcripts, as well as access to other university services. It is each student's responsibility to commit to all registration and fee payment dates and deadlines.
- Installments dates are communicated to students on their Alfaisal email, and their invoice is available via eLearning portal (Moodle).
- Transfer of classes or exchange of courses may impact tuition level if the course credit hours are different.