Skip to main content
- Student can withdraw from a class or a semester without being considered as having failed in the classes.
- Withdraw period starts by the end of 4th week until the end of 9th week.
- Withdrawn courses will appear in the transcript (W) but will not affect the GPA
- Withdrawn courses will be counted financially.
- Student can withdraw from a class by submitting a request via e-forms portal (College of Medicine students must get the approval from their college).
- Student can withdraw from university at any time and if the request initiated during/after the withdraw period, courses will be counted financially.