The CoB offers two dynamic programs: an MBA Program with six tracks, and a bachelor’s degree in business administration (BBA) with six majors and 7 minors. Details of the undergraduate business administration programs are given below. Details about the MBA program are available on Alfaisal University’s Graduate catalogue.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program
Vice Dean of Undergraduate Programs and Internship: Dr. Hayat Khan, Ph.D., College of Business.
BBA Vision and Mission
BBA Vision: We aim to be the first choice for students who strive to be business leaders.
BBA Mission: The mission of the Bachelor of Business Administration is to develop the intellectual, professional and personal competencies of the students through principled business education and commitment to excellence.
The BBA program mission is translated to the following goals:
- Providing a student-centered environment that is committed to the CoB core values of quality, integrity, diversity, collegiality, and engagement.
- Offering modern curriculum and using innovative methods to enhance the student learning experience.
- Engaging students in extracurricular activities blended with work experience in local and international markets.
- Attracting well-qualified and research-oriented faculty from diverse backgrounds.
- Support learning activities that focus on applying business theory to real practices.
The BBA program offers the following six majors and seven minors. Students may also opt for a double major instead of adding a minor:
- BBA with major in Accounting
- BBA with major Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- BBA with major in Finance
- BBA with major in Human Resources Management
- BBA with major in Marketing
- BBA with major in Operations and Project Management